Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

How to Get Permanent U.S. Based Incoming Number for Free

Google voice is not available in every part of the world and I have been trying to get Google voice account for me in my country (India) and one thing which I need the first is a U.S based number. One way which can help me is I can ask any of my friend in U.S. to use his number to register a Google Voice account for me else second way is take help of online tool to get a U.S. based phone number for free.
In this tutorial I will be sharing how you can use online websites to get a free U.S phone number for yourself.
1) Sign up for Tpad:
After signing up for Tpad, you will be getting a SIP number which is require to login to Tpad. FYI, signing up for Tpad is free
tpad
2) Login to Tpad:
Now login to your Tpad user account by using Tpad number you received in Email and password you specified while signing up.
Tpad-login
3) Download softPhone and configure it.
Now download software from this link and install and configure it. To configure Softphone, you can use this tutorial.
softphone
Sign up for IPkall
ipkall
Next step is to sign up for IPkall. While signing up for IPkall, you need your SIP phone no, which will be your Tpad username and SIP proxy would be sipx.tpad.com.
Once you sign up is done, within couple of minutes you will receive an Email with your U.S based no.
US-Phone-No


No comments:

Post a Comment