Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

SQL SERVER – 28 Links for Learning SQL Wait Stats from Beginning

Q: The series which you have written two years ago, is it still relevant to latest SQL Server?
A: Yes, absolutely. Everything which I have written earlier is still relevant to the latest version of SQL Server. The matter of the fact, most of it will remain relevant forever.
Q: Is there anyway, I can read everything together in an eBook format?
A: Yes, you can get SQL Wait Stats on Kindle over here.
Q: Is SQL Wait Stats a good logical starting point for SQL Performance Tuning?
A: I believe so. It gives you a good idea where exactly your bottleneck is in your server.
Q: I have previously not learned about SQL Wait Stats, can I start now?
A: Absolutely, Yes, here are the links:

No comments:

Post a Comment